Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Challenge #10

I feel like we have a little celebration on our hands.  We are onto double digits...  Challenge #10.  I know that it's not the same as saying we are at Challenge #100, but I'm excited, none the less.

I hope you had fun with the last combo challenge.  Let me know whether or not you liked it and maybe we can try it again.



Remember that for the month of August, we have 4 pads of 6X6 paper from My Minds Eye that are up for grabs.  Let me just say that they are fabulous.  I can't wait to pop them in the mail to one lucky winner!





Challenge #10

This next challenge looked a bit scary to me when I first saw it, but I quickly began to change my mind when I started pulling paper out.  Much to my surprise, I had lots to choose from with the exception of the hot pink.  I have 2 boys and pink is just not in my realm of colors.




Color Me Scrappy is honored to have the Design Team that we have.  They continue to amaze on each and every challenge.  This challenge is no different.






Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Loved these colors!
    Fellow DT ladies, you rock!
    I can't wait to see what our participates come up with. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindas inspiraçãoes.
    Adorei meninas, claro que estarei por aqui, como sempre.
    Beijos
    Valéria.
    http://valeriaatelier.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the color challenge and the inspiration! I really had to dig into my older stash to work this challenge!! Love it :)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS